SW Episode III “Spoilers”
Not that I troll magazines that mention Star Wars or anything, but Entertainment Weekly (the mag you love to hate) is posting some “spoilers” (actually a collation of info mentioned on StarWars.com) about Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. To wit (or witless, as the case may be):
- Chewbacca’s back. We get to see warring wookies on Chewbacca’s home world.
- The opening space battle, appearing after the famous 70′s rolling intro, is 20 minutes long and marks the end of the Clone Wars as documented in the Cartoon Network miniseries.
- The new bad guy is the half-alien, half-robot (and all CGI) General Grievous
- A 12 minute lightsaber fight between Anakin and Obi Wan pits Jedi against Jedi.
- Anakin dons the big, black suit to hide his disfigurement from the lightsaber duels with Obi Wan. (Rumors are the scarring comes from a dunk in a pool of lava).
who wields 4 (count ‘em) lightsabers at once.
Filed under: Star Wars
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!