Some miscellanea from around the web:
- Tangent Online has an article on Fritz Leiber’s Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser.
- Epic SF has an article on The Books of Glen Cook.
- Coalescent offers a theory that science fiction writers often see short stories merely as a stepping stone to novels.
- Gregory Feeley has another take on short sf in his post Trade Publishers to Short Fiction: Drop Dead.
- Scientists have discovered the first planet to have three suns, a so-called “Tatooine Planet” because there is more than one sun. (Not that I troll science sites that make Star Wars references or anything.)
- Fourteen people in the UK Canada who purchased the new Harry Potter book, accidentally sold to them before the official release date, were prohibited from reading their copies before the publication date due to an injunction.
- UPDATE: Blue Sphere Games Ltd. is developing a series of games based on Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series of books.
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!