SF Tidbits Part XXXV
- William Shatner wants his kidney stone back. Really.
- Time Magazine refers to George R.R. Martin as “The American Tolkien“. [Source: Locus Online]
- This week’s episode of Smallville featured the premiere of the Superman Returns teaser trailer. (Not that I watch Smallville or anything. But if I did, I might say that last night’s episode featuring Braniac was cool. Oh, and the trailer was cool, too.)
- Grumpy Old Bookman has a writeup of Harlan Ellison.
- Seven Reasons why Harry Potter is overrated.
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!