While I still like the new Battlestar Galactica, I must admit that some of the more recent episodes have, well, kind of sucked. As a public service to BG fans, I’d like to offer my suggestions to Ronald D. Moore on the:
Top 10 Things I’d Like to See on Battlestar Galactica
- Guest appearance by Dirk Benedict as Kara Thrace’s long-lost father, who gets into a heated argument with Tom Zarek that ends with both of them being sucked out of the nearest airlock.
- The creation of a new Viper model nicknamed Galactica 1980 that, by the grace of God (Cylon or otherwise), never sees the light of day.
- A crossover episode where the crew from Firefly appears amidst the Colonial Fleet and River gets to kick some toaster a@@.
- My face carved into a moon.
- The all-Boomer episode. (Oh, I’m sorry. I thought this was “The One and Only Thing Tim Would Like to See on Battlestar Galactica” list.)
- Baltar doing the Riverdance. With Richard Simmons.
- The creation of a new Military Morale team whose job it is to visit random crew members and delight them with show tunes.
- A “very special” episode in which, much to joy of the relieved crew, Colonel Tigh realizes the true meaning of leadership and responsibility. Then he coughs up blood and dies.
- Number 6 meets up with 68 other versions of herself, if you know what I mean. (If the CGI for that one too costly, I’ll settle for Number 6 meets Number 9.)
- Undead time-traveling Nazi Cylons.
Does anyone else have their own suggestions?