SF Signal. Tweaking ad-infinitum for your viewing pleasure!™
We tweaked the website a bit today. We moved the newsfeeds to a more visible location inside its very own widget. We also moved the SF Signal Frappr Map image to the Meta-Signal widget, thus allowing us to do away with the Miscellanea widget.
On to even less important stuff, waxy.org pointed to a website that will display your own website as a graph. Here’s what SF Signal looks like. It’s much cooler to watch it draw in real-time, though.
Pretty, isn’t it? Here’s the decoder ring for what the colored nodes represent:
- blue: for links (the A tag)
- red: for tables (TABLE, TR and TD tags)
- green: for the DIV tag
- violet: for images (the IMG tag)
- yellow: for forms (FORM, INPUT, TEXTAREA, SELECT and OPTION tags)
- orange: for linebreaks and blockquotes (BR, P, and BLOCKQUOTE tags)
- black: the HTML tag, the root node
- gray: all other tags
Check out the source site – aharef – for other cool-looking website maps or build your own.