[UPDATE #3] SF Signal Contest: Win a Free Book!
UPDATE: Rules updated to not require postal address. We don’t care where you live unless you win.
UPDATE #2: Changed submission email address while we change web hosts.
UPDATE #3: Changed submission email after web host move.
At SF Signal, our motto is: “We got so many books, they’re comin’ out of our – whoa, hey kids!” And what better way to clean house than to give some books away for free! Well, almost free. There is some effort involved. Just answer the questions below and you could win a free book!
A brand spankin’ new trade paperback copy of Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town by Cory Doctorow.
I’ll give you a hint: All answers can be found on sfsignal.com.
- Which author wrote the book that was the basis for the movie The Iron Giant?
- What book was the basis for the TV show The Six Million Dollar Man?
- Name three science fiction authors who wrote for the TV show Land of the Lost.
- What was C.J. Cherryh’s original last name?
- Which author was nominated for two Hugo awards in 2006?
- What three novellas make up Robert Silverberg’s book Nightwings?
- The SF Signal review of which sf book featured a snippet of dialogue from Woody Allen’s Love & Death?
- Who wrote the short story “I, Robot”.
- What’s the name of the Google-like H.P. Lovecraft search engine?
- What participant on the TV show Mythbusters has been honored multiple times on SF Signal by Pete?
For fun: Name your favorite feature of SF Signal. (It is, after all, all about us!)
READY, SET, GO!
All entries should be submitted to contest*AT*sfsignal*DOT*com.
Filed under: Meta
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!