SF Tidbits for 7/1/06
- Groove to Fantastic Planet in the Google video remix which uses an electronica soundtrack for the 70+ minute 1973 animated film. [via Boing^2]
- At SF Site, Matthew Cheney interviews Kit Reed, who talks about her new book The Baby Merchant.
- Teaser Trailer: Transformers. [via Empire Online]
- Velcro City Tourist Board reveiws The History of Science Fiction by Adam Roberts.
- Infoquake author David Louis Edelman explains why science fiction authors cannot predict the future and also asks: should novelists sell advertisements?
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!