SF Tidbits for 8/12/06
- Balticon podcast-interviews Gene Wolfe. [via Locus Online]
- John C. Wright reviews Heinlein’s Starship Troopers.
- Tim Pratt reads his story “The Third-Quarter King” over at Jonathan Strahan’s Coode Street blog.
- Despite earlier reports, sf critic John Clute does indeed have a blog. It called, simply, Word. [via Big Dumb Object]
- Today’s YouTube: Chad Vader.
- Find it in a library with WorldCat. [via Locus Online]
- A Kossack’s Guide to Book Publishing with an emphasis on SF/F. [via Wyrdsmiths]
- Stephen Colbert explains the difference between devils and balrogs. [via Elizabeth Bear]
- List: The Top 8 Shows For Science Fiction Myth Busters.
- All your snakes are belong to us!
- Meme Therapy explores The Line Between Science Fiction and Fantasy. Andrew Wheeler also has a response posted at the SFBC blog.
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!