SF Tidbits for 10/2/06
- There is some cool art over at ConceptArt.org. [via Quantum Storytelling]
- Need a Halloween costume? Check out How to build a Giant Robot Costume. [via Make]
- Jonathan Strahan wonders if there’s no such thing as the “new space opera”. He is also asking everyone for their definition of “space opera”.
- On Spec magazine is promoting a course on The ABC’s of How NOT to Write Speculative Fiction.
- Monday Fun: What do you get when you combine Asteroids with Missile Command? You get Red! [via Digg]
- Serialized Priest anyone? Subterranean Press is serializing a novella from Cherie Priest’s upcoming collection Dreadful Skin. The novella is called “The Wreck of the Mary Byrd” and it will be available through the month of October. [via John Scalzi]
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!