SF Tidbits for 10/26/06
- ChapterFeeds has posted Chapter 1 of The Baby Merchant by Kit Reed.
- S.M. Stirling’s latest novel, The Sky People, posits an alternate history in which Mars and Venus are habitable planets. [at SciFi Wire]
- Andrew Wheeler lists his favorite fantasy artists art.
- Jay Tomio offers some thoughts on vanity publishing.
- Subterranean Press has posted the 15th and final chapter of Cherie Priest’s “The Wreck of the Mary Byrd“.
- More pumpkin mashups: How to build a robotic Dalek pumpkin and Making a pirate Jack-O’-Lantern.
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!