SF Tidbits for 10/27/06
- Marvel offers a bunch of free digital comics. (Free registration is required to see the full issues.) [via Tyrant of the Seven Seas]
- SciFi Weekly interviews Terry Gilliam.
- The Feminist SF Blog is Dissecting Orson Scott Card.
- Friday YouTube: Award-winning sci-fi author David Brin speaks to the festival’s attendees during the Planetary Society’s Gene Roddenberry Tribute at Planetfest ’97.
- Why didn’t I think of that? A Cthulhu license plate! [via pharyngula]
- Real science from NASA: Uranus Has a Dark Spot. [Giggles uncontrollably.]
- NYT article: In Galactica, It’s Politics as Usual. Or Is It? DeepGenre responds.
- Michael A. Burstein, SF author and President of The Society for the Preservation of Pluto as a Planet, will be interviewed about Pluto live (Sunday, October 29th at 11AM EST) on the EZHelp, You and More Internet Radio Show.
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!