SF author Paul Levinson (The Plot to Save Socrates) has a cool podcast called Light On Light Through. The latest episode, #8, is titled Time Travel in Fiction and Fact – a sf theme near and dear to my heart.
Episode 8 contains the following:
- A special audio clip from the radioplay “The Chronology Protection Case”, a Phil D’Amato story. (See SF Signal review.)
- A special give-away of the full 38-minute radioplay of “The Chronology Protection Case”.
- An e-mail about time travel from Sylvia Engdahl, author of Enchantress from the Stars, who posits a Fermi Paradox for time travel.
- Shaun Farrell makes the call on Daylight Savings Time
- A tribute to Jack Williamson, 1908-2006.