SF Tidbits for 12/16/06
- A 3rd Stargate series is in development. [via Big Dumb Object]
- Things we didn’t know last year:
- C3PO and R2D2 do not speak to each other off-camera because the actors don’t get on.
- Actor James Doohan, who played Scotty, had a hand in creating the Klingon language that was used in the movies, and which Shakespeare plays were subsequently translated into.
- About offers a Christmas Guide for Sci-Fi/Fantasy Fans.
- It’s an M. John Harrison Hat Trick!
- Free Fiction: “Old MacDonald Had a Farm” by Mike Resnick. [via Biology in Science Fiction]
- The Top 9 Things Overheard at the SF Holiday Party.
- Cool or very, very sad? Twenty buck will buy you a 30 second chat with a celebrity like Richard Hatch (The original Battlestar Galactica), Lou Ferrigno (The Incredible Hulk), Butch Patrick (Eddie on The Munsters), Greg Evigan (Tek War), Dean Haglund (X-Files) and Marta Kristen (Judy Robinson from Lost in Space). Is it just me, or does it seem to be that for every Larry “Soup Nazi” Thomas there are about a dozen Ron “Horshack” Pallilos.
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!