SF Tidbits for 12/24/06
- Happy Holidays! Here is the Star Wars Holiday Special, in two parts.
- Frank Wu has been added to the list of sf/f authors who blog.
- Marginal Revolution answers the question Why do libertarians love science fiction?
- The latest issue of Locus magazine has the essay Yesterday’s Tomorrows: Arthur C. Clarke and George R. Stewart by Graham Sleight. (Graciously reprinted at Locus Online — I probably won’t get my issue for weeks. Don’t get me started.) The essay gives a contemporary look at 4 of Clarke’s books (2001: A Space Odyssey, Rendezvous with Rama, The City and the Stars and Childhood’s End) and Stewart’s Earth Abides (See SF Signal review.)
- Locus Online, by the way, has posted the contents of the January 2007 Locus magazine.
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!