SF Tidbits for 12/27/06
- A frakkin’ toaster has a website! Tricia Helfer’s site also has an infrequently-updated blog. Sorry, Tim. I’ll call you when it’s Boomer-time.
- Tim, it’s Boomer-time! FanDominion lists SciFi Magazine’s Top 10 sexiest men and women of sci fi.
- Jed Hartman has posted some fiction stats for Strange Horizons.
- Tune in to the Discovery Channel on Wednesday, December 27, 1PM (EST) to see who-knows-how-much of Paul Levinson being interviewed for the show The Inside Story of the Cell Phone.
- At Intergalactic Medicine Show, Carol Pinchefsky answers the question Why Do People Not Read Science Fiction?
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!