SF Tidbits for 1/15/07
- B&N interviews Charlie Huston, author of No Dominion.
- Paul Levinson’s latest podcast asks What on Earth Are They Doing to Poor Pluto? and interviews Michael A. Burstein who is also head of the Pluto Is A Planet organization. After the podcast, check out Levinson getting downright funky (lyric-wise) with “Alpha Centauri – the song“.
- While on the subject of music, you might also enjoy Gollum and Smeagol Singing Barry White.
- Now podcasting (through iTunes): Strange Horizons.
- Concatenatnation has a new seasonal update.
- The Agony Column’s Rick Kleffel podcast-interviews Rudy Rucker, author of Mathematicians in Love. [via Boing Boing]
- As If has an interview with editor Jonathan Strahan.
- The Locus Online Gallery of 2006 Book Covers that we previously mentioned has been updated with more juicy book cover goodness.
- French review site ActuSf has an interview with Ian R. MacLeod . [via Locus Online]
- SCI FI Weekly’s Michael Cassutt examines The Canon of TV Sci-Fi, Part One (old) and Part Two (new).
- The Future And You podcasts Kim Stanley Robinson, David B. Coe, Catherine Asaro and others. [via Locus Online]
- On March 1st, 2007, NBC Universal plans to roll out Chiller, a new horror-themed Channel, available in both Standard and High Definition. I’d like Cthulhu, please.
- Monday YouTube: What really happened after the Deathstar blew up. [via BookNinja]
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!