R.I.P.: Jamie Bishop
Artist and Professor Jamie Bishop, son of SF author Michael Bishop, was among the victims of the recent Virginia Tech tragedy.
- See posts by Paul Di Filippo, Jason Erik Lundberg, Matthew Cheney
- Update Tuesday morning: Roanoke Times has this article…”He talked about changing the world with art”
- Bishop’s website, memory39, with a portfolio of artwork
- Paul Di Filippo posts an excerpt from Michael Bishop’s essay “A Reverie for Mister Ray” about reading Ray Bradbury to his then 9-year-old son Jamie
- Golden Gryphon has posted the wraparound cover by Jamie Bishop to Michael Bishop’s 2003 collection Brighten to Incandescence.
[via Locus Online]
Filed under: Art
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!