SF Tidbits for 4/14/07
- SciFi Pundit has Spock on the Brain, which is a helluva lot better than “Spock’s Brain“. (“Jim…his brain is gone!“)
- Tamara Siler Jones been added to the list of sf/f authors who blog.
- Paul DiFillipo comments on the 25th anniversary of Science Fiction Eye magazine.
- Black to the Future: Afro-Futurism. “Why do so few African-Americans write science fiction, a genre whose close encounters with the Other—the stranger in a strange land—would seem uniquely suited to the concerns of African-American novelists?” [via WinterMute]
- Mmmmmm…Atomic Rockets…
- Stainless Steel Droppings looks at the artwork of Virginia Lee.
- An idea I wish I had thought of: A Cthulhu iPod Cozy.
- The Top 10 Diet Crazes of the Future.
- John Joseph Adams profiles Scott Westerfeld, author of Peeps.
- Sci-Fi Science Blunders Hall of Infamy looks at The Rules of Time Travel.
- Wild River interviews Neil Gaiman, author of the Hugo-nominated short story “How to Talk to Girls at Parties“.
- Kay Kenyon (Bright of the Sky) offers her reflections on the craft of fiction.
- If I can’t have a jetpack, then I want a Rocket Car! [via Look at This]
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!