SF Tidbits for 9/25/07
- Over at The Art Department, Irene Gallo micro-interviews artist Glen Orbik. I’m lovin’ that cool, retro-looking cover of Space Vulture.
- Baen Books will soon be releasing electronic versions of select Subterranean Press titles through their webscriptions service.
- James Patrick Kelly is podcasting his novel Look Into the Sun. Here’s Part 28.
- Andrew Wheeler reviews The Horror in the Museum by H.P. Lovecraft and Others.
- “Girlie” covers on young adult book are apparently turning boys away from reading. “Attempts by parents and teachers to persuade boys to read more are being undermined by publishers whose insistence on using lurid “Barbie” pink covers on books is turning away young male readers in their droves.”
- At Locus Online, John Shirley looks back at Soylent Green.
- Over at SciFi Wire, Michael Shanks talks about the Stargate movies; Stargate: Continuum and Stargate: The Ark of Truth.
- Michael Cassutt offers his “biased” review of The Masters of Science Fiction.
- Kunochan.com lists The Top Twenty Starship Captains.
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!