Proposed TOC: Space Opera edited by Rich Horton
Rich Horton has posted the table of contents of his propsed (but unforunately canceled) anthology, Space Opera. Too bad…it looked to be a good one.
- “Finisterra” by David Moles (F&SF, December)
- “Pluto Tells All” by John Scalzi (Subterranean, Spring)
- “The Sands of Titan” by Richard A. Lovett (Analog, June)
- “Who’s Afraid of Wolf 359?” by Ken MacLeod (The New Space Opera)
- “Trunk and Disorderly” by Charles Stross (Asimov’s, January)
- “Six Lights Off Green Scar” by Gareth L. Powell (Infinity Plus)
- “The Final Voyage of La Riaza” by Jayme Lynn Blaschke (Interzone, June)
- “Icarus Beach” by C. W. Johnson (Analog, December)
- “The Caldera of Good Fortune” by Robert Reed (Asimov’s, Oct/Nov)
- “The Fly and Die Ticket” by Jay Lake (Subterranean, Fall)
- “Muse of Fire” by Dan Simmons (The New Space Opera)
Filed under: Books
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!