SF Tidbits for 5/27/08
- Nancy Kress reviews Cory Doctorow’s Little Brother.
- Geeks of Doom interview Bruce Campbell. Those magnificent bastards.
- The HypaSpace podcast interviews Nalo Hopkinson, Robert J. Sawyer, William Shatner, George Takei, Alessandro Julianni, and Robert Charles Wilson. [via SFFaudio]
- Over at Strange Horizons, Matthew Cheney has The Antidote to Dystopia: “One of the attractions of dystopian stories is that they offer opportunities for rebellion, even if, in the end, the rebels are overcome by the powers that be.”
- From Cinematical: Christopher Tolkien is trying to stop The Hobbit. The issue? Money.
- Ziraxia sells some sf-related T-shirts…like this zombie X-Files one and this happy ray gun.
- Star Trek & Media Science Fiction Blog culls the Rotten Tomatoes list of 20 Sequels We’re Still Waiting For… to form the sub-list of SF Sequels That Never Happened.
- Star Wars tidbit of the day: A trio of Star Wars villain posters. [via Neatorama]
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!