NOMINEES: 2009 BSFA Awards
This year’s BSFA Award nominees have been announced. I’ve mentioned this briefly before, but since the free fiction links began appearing, it seemed worthy to mention it again. We’re all about the free fiction…
- Flood by Stephen Baxter
- The Gone-Away World by Nick Harkaway
- The Night Sessions by Ken MacLeod
- Anathem by Neal Stephenson
- “Exhalation” by Ted Chiang (Eclipse 2)
- “Crystal Nights” [pdf] by Greg Egan (Interzone 215)
- “Little Lost Robot” [pdf] by Paul McAuley (Interzone 217)
- “Evidence of Love in a Case of Abandonment” by M. Rickert (F&SF, Oct/Nov 2008)
- Physics for Amnesia by John Clute
- Superheroes!: Capes and Crusaders in Comics and Films by Roz Kaveney (I.B. Tauris)
- What It Is We Do When We Read Science Fiction by Paul Kincaid (Beccon)
- Rhetorics of Fantasy by Farah Mendlesohn (Wesleyan)
- Cover of Subterfuge, ed. Ian Whates, by Andy Bigwood
- Cover of Flood by Stephen Baxter, by Blacksheep
- Cover of Swiftly by Adam Roberts, by Blacksheep
- Cover of Murky Depths 4 by Vincent Chong
- Cover of Interzone 218 by Warwick Fraser Coombe
The Awards will be presented at this year’s Eastercon, LX, on 11th April.
Congratulations to all the nominees!
Filed under: Awards
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!