SF Tidbits for 7/9/09
- Interviews and Profiles:
- @Wizards of the Coast: Marty Durham has a two-part video interview with fantasy author R.A. Salvatore. [via QuasarDragon]
- @GeekDad: Alan Dean Foster.
- @Agony Column: Lou Anders, Editor of Fast Forward 2.
- @The Nebula Awards website: Richard Bowes.
- Copper Robot podcast-interviews Robert Charles Wilson (Julian Comstock: A Story of 22nd-Century America). (See also: Their Second Life video version) [via Boing Boing]
- Niall Harrison has posted the transcript of a BBC interview with Alastair Reynolds and Adam Roberts.
- For those still looking for the now-missing SciFiction archive from the SciFi Channel’s original website, behold the Internets!
- The Art Department shows us the Spectrum 17 Call For Entries poster.
- Dean Wesley Smith on what the world would be like without copyright.
- Mark Chadbourn’s Omnivoracious Guest Post on the Age of Misrule series: The Invisible Hand of the Gods of Writing.
- Nancy Kress likes Shadow Unit.
- At Black Gate, James Enge looks at Henry Kuttner’s Gallagher Stories.
- Seth Godin on The purpose of a book cover. [via Bibliophile Stalker] Meanwhile, Bookninja says All Book Cover Designers Are Liars.
- The Internet Review of Science Fiction welcomes new Editor Robin Shantz of Bloginhood and Not a Planet Anymore fame. Well, not fame so much as court orders. Hiyo!
- Is the Science Fiction Book Club considering eBooks?
- Tanga is selling a Sexy Slave Leia Costume for $WhoCares. [Thanks, Kevin!]
Tagged with: Adam Roberts. • Age of Misrule • Alan Dean Foster • Alastair Reynolds • book covers • copyright • Dean Wesley Smith • Henry Kuttner • IROSF • James Enge • Lou Anders • Mark Chadbourn • Nancy Kress • Niall Harrison • Nick Nadel • Princess Leia • R.A. Salvatore • Richard Bowes. • Robert Charles Wilson • SciFiction • Seth Godin • SFBC • Shadow Unit • Spectrum • Stan Lee • Tidbits
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!