Tube Bits for 07/13/2009
- Who doesn’t love them some Robot Chicken, especially when they take on Star Wars? The first spoof was a big hit, and the second one is pretty good too. Now you’ll be able to own a copy for yourself this month as Robot Chicken: Star Wars – Episode II is unleashed on DVD. Get you some!
- TV Guide interviews Eddie McClintock (Pete) of Warehouse 13. He talks about the relics we’ll be seeing in upcoming episodes. Freddy Mercury’s mustache and tights?!
- Warehouse 13 certainly piqued the interest of viewers as it’s Tuesday premiere was the third highest rated premiere in SyFy (Sci FI) history, behind Stargate Atlantis and Eureka. It’ll probably lose some of the premiere audience but I’m guessing it will find a decent sized audience, at least for this season. We’ll see how the writing goes.
- Examiner.com interviews composer Bear McCreary about his work for Battlestar Galactica and now the game Dark Void. This man has done so much work in SF it’s ridiculous, and he’s only 30! Amazing.
- Defying Gravity is ABC’s summer SF series with a limited, 13 hour run. It will focus on the lives of 8 astronauts in space and I really, really don’t like the look of this trailer:
- In honor of Robot Chicken‘s imminent DVD release, enjoy some Dr. Ball!
Filed under: Tube Bits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!