Read on to see how you can win…
Here’s the documentary’s description:
Mind Meld: Secrets Behind the Voyage of a Lifetime is an unprecedented 75-minute examination of the impact the Star Trek experience has had on the franchise’s most celebrated participants: William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy. These two stars have arguably embodied the brightest icons in the sci-fi universe; Shatner as passionate Captain James T. Kirk, and Nimoy as logical-minded, half Vulcan Mr. Spock. Now, in an unprecedented candid conversation at Nimoy’s Beverly Hills home, these two icons of popular culture share with each other, and the viewers, the behind-the-scenes adventures of one of the greatest franchises in entertainment history.
- The Phenomenon: How Star Trek meaningfully changed their careers, their very lives.
- The Creative Battles: The pressures of making a landmark weekly series. The challenges of bringing back Star Trek as a movie franchise.
- The Original Crew: Rivalries, jealousies and conflicts between the original cast and creators.
- The Personal Impact: Pressures on their families and friends. Struggles with personal demons and addictions.
- The Final Frontiers: Lives reviewed. Facing death. Remembering their Star Trek co-star DeForest Kelley (Dr. McCoy) and the legacies both men hope to leave behind.
For a chance to win:
- You must have access to iTunes to claim the prize.
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents because New Video is limited through the iTunes U.S. store and cannot ‘gift’ downloads to residents in other countries.
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us). Make sure you the email address registered with iTunes as that will be tied to the winning codes.
- In the subject line enter ‘MM on iTunes‘. (That’s the prize.)
- In the body of the email address, put your first name and last initial (so we can announce the winners by name) and the email address that you have linked to iTunes.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Duplicate emails will be sent to the Delta Quadrant and shot with torpedoes.
- The contest will end Sunday, September 6th 2009 (11:59 PM U.S Central time). Two winners will be selected at random, notified and announced shortly thereafter.