SF Tidbits for 10/10/09
- Jo Walton reviews Zenna Henderson’s Ingathering.
- Interviews and Profiles:
- @SciFi Wire, Paul Di Filippo asks: Could a sci-fi writer win the Nobel Prize for Literature?
- Gareth L Powell discusses The Role of Science Fiction.
- Nancy Kress talks about The New Publishing Model.
- At Tor.com, David Pucik looks at Steampunk Gaming
- Meanwhile, Sci-Fi Fan Letter offers this Steampunk Reading List.
- Just a quick reminder that Free Speculative Fiction Online has been catching up with posting some links to free fiction that’s been around awhile. Check out their new additions.
- Can’t get enough of those genre-fied clasics? Jeff VanderMeer has your next dose.
- Damien G. Walter now has his own domain name.
- @Roberson’s Interminable Ramble: Episode 17 of Gary the Cylon. Hilarious!
- What do you get when you cross Green Lantern with your favorite breakfast cereal? This.
- @SCI FI Wire: Sci-fi’s sexy scientists ranked by hotness/plausibility
- Fandomania has a nice gallery of H.P. Lovecraft Fan Art.
Tagged with: Cylon • Doctor Who • Eoin Colfer • gaming • Green Lantern • h.p. lovecraft • Jo Walton • Nancy Kress • Paul Di Filippo • Publishing • Robert Carlyle • steampunk • The Twilight Zone • Tidbits • Tim Powers • Zenna Henderson
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!