SF Tidbits for 10/5/09
- Here’s Total Dick-Head‘s First Look At Radio Free Albemuth – The Movie.
- At Asimov’s, Mary Robinette Kowal interviews Dr. Michio Kaku. [via Bibliophile Stalker]
- Scott Westerfeld has posted Leviathan artwork.
- Joseph Mallozzi names his November Book of the Month Club selection: Emissaries from the Dead by Adam-Troy Castro. Hmmm…might be a good excuse to read this. I’ve heard good things and have put it off far too long.
- Jeff and Ann VanderMeer announce the finalists for The First Annual Last Drink Bird Head Award.
- Andrew Wheeler celebrates his blog’s 4th Anniversary.
- Mike Brotherton is looking for Science Fiction Words in the Mainstream.
- For the writers: Vonda N. McIntyre’s Pitfalls of Writing SF & Fantasy.
- Gary Westfahl reviews Pandorum: “In order to appreciate Pandorum, then, one must ignore those silly mutants and instead focus solely on the shorter, better film they are viciously struggling to conceal.”
- SCI FI Wire lists 10 theories on what caused the flash forward in FlashForward.
Tagged with: Adam-Troy Castro • Andrew Wheeler • Ann VanderMeer • Art • Dr. Michio Kaku • Emissaries from the Dead • FlashForward • Gary Westfahl • Jeff VanderMeer • Joseph Mallozzi • Leviathan • Mary Robinette Kowal • Mike Brotherton • Pandorum • Philip K. Dick • Radio Free Albemuth • Scott Westerfeld • Tidbits • Vonda N. McIntyre
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!