Free Fiction for 12/9/09
- @Audible.com: Ringworld by Larry Niven [via SFFAudio]
- @Starship Sofa: “Lord Dickens’s Declaration” by Lawrence Santoro (This is also available as an eBook, the proceeds from which will go to Spider and Jeanne Robinson as they struggle with Jeanne’s illness.)
- @Beware the Hairy Mango: “The Creepy Little Mailbox Man” by Matthew Sanborn Smith.
- @Dunesteef: “Page 67: Final Exam” by Edward McKeown.
- @Podcastle: “Superhero Girl” by Jessica J. Lee, read by Jack Mangan.
- @Pseudopod: “ Napier’s Bones” by Stephen Gaskell, read by Ian Stuart.
- “Martian Chronicles” (Part 03) by Cory Doctorow.
- @Outlandish Voices: “Crossfire” by Alan Baxter.
- @Boxcars711 Old Time Radio Pod: “The Rocket” by Ray Bradbury [via Marooned]
- 3 More stories from Year’s Best Fantasy 9 edited by David G. Hartwell and Kathryn Cramer: “The Rabbi’s Hobby” by Peter S. Beagle, “26 Monkeys and the Abyss” by Kij Johnson, and “Philologos; or, A Murder in Bistrita” by Debra Doyle and James D. Macdonald.
- “The Horrid Glory of Its Wings” by Elizabeth Bear
- @Apex Magazine:
- @Strange Horizons:
- From The Future Fire #18, December 2009:
- @Cosmos Magazine: “Proof of Life” by Stuart Gibbon [via Locus Online]
- @Fantasy & Science Fiction: “Wizard’s Six” by Alex Irvine
- “Alien Cradle” by Jeff Inlo.
- You can determine the outcome of the serial Death, Inc.: There Was a Crooked Man, Book Zero by Edward Morris.
- Serial Fiction:
Tagged with: Free Fiction
Filed under: Free Fiction
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!