Simple Meme: What Book Are You Reading Now?
- What Book Are You Reading Now?
- Why did you choose it?
- What’s the best thing about it?
- What’s the worst thing about it?
Here are my answers…
- The Spiral Labyrinth by Matthew Hughes.
- I chose it in preparation for reading the newest book in the sequence, Hespira.
- The best thing: It’s accurately described as “Sherlock Holmes meets Jack Vance’s Dying Earth“. What’s not to like about that?
- The worst thing: One plot twist confused me to the point of going back and skimming a past chapter — all for naught. My confusion was soon explained. A clarifying sentence earlier on would have helped my slow, addled brain.
Now it’s your turn!
Tagged with: Meme
Filed under: Books
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!