Splice is the latest movie from director Vincenzo Natali (The Cube) and stars Adrian Brody and Sarah Polley as genetic engineers who:
specialize in splicing together DNA from different animals to create incredible new hybrids. Now they want to use human DNA in a hybrid that could revolutionize science and medicine. But when the pharmaceutical company that funds their research forbids it, Clive and Elsa secretly conduct their own experiments. The result is Dren, an amazing, strangely beautiful creature that exhibits uncommon intelligence and an array of unexpected physical developments. And though, at first, Dren exceeds their wildest dreams, she begins to grow and learn at an accelerated rate–and threatens to become their worst nightmare.
The movie opens on June 4th, but Warner Bros. will have an advance screening of Splice on June 2nd in Manhattan. 10 lucky SF Signal readers will win the following:
- 2 passes to an advance screening of Splice on June 2, 2010 at a Manhattan theater (theater to made known to the winners).
- A Splice prize pack containing promo items from the movie.
So, if you are going to be in New York and able to attend the screening, you can enter by following these rules:
- Send an email to contest (at) sfsignal (dot) com.
- In the subject line enter ‘Splice‘.
- This giveaway is open to anyone who will be able to attend the showing in New York City on June 2nd (7pm).
- Only one entry per person.
- The giveaway will end on Sunday, May 30th at 11:59pm. Winners will be notified by email, which will contain a link to print out the tickets. Additionally, there will be an RSVP list at the theater where you will be able to turn in your tickets.
Good luck! Bonus trailer after the jump: