Here’s are the book descriptions:
Golden girl of the supernatural world, orphaned daughter of a dark witch and a conniving sorcerer, Savannah Levine has nothing to lose and everything to prove on her first solo case as a paranormal investigator.
She’s got a wide arsenal of spells at her fingertips, many that only she knows.
She’s got a tough-as-nails attitude and an even sharper wit.
She’s got one problem though…no one thinks she can handle this on her own.
Savannah has the power…and she’s not afraid to use it.
At twenty-one, Savannah Levine–orphaned daughter of a notorious dark witch and an equally notorious cutthroat sorcerer–considers herself a full-fledged member of the supernatural race that rules the Otherworld. The once rebellious teen has grown into a six-foot-tall, motorcycle-riding jaw-dropper with a full arsenal of spells that she’s not afraid to use when she gets caught in a bind. There’s only one small problem–her adoptive parents, Paige and Lucas, don’t always trust her. Of course, she’s given them plenty of reasons…but those are in the past. People can change, right?
When Paige and Lucas take off on a romantic vacation alone, leaving her in charge of their detective agency, Savannah is presented with a case that she can’t turn down, and one she can finally call her own. Recruited by another supernatural detective, she travels to Columbus, Washington, a small, almost shell of a town. Two troubled young women have been found in an abandoned warehouse, murdered. Now a third woman is dead, and darker forces seem to be at play.
Savannah feels certain she can handle the case, but with supernatural activity appearing at every turn, things quickly become more serious–and far more dangerous–than she realizes. Caught up in a web of lust, false identities, and lies, Savannah must summon strength from her depths, and fight like she’s never fought before.
Here’s how to enter for your chance to win.
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Waking the Witch‘.
- Please include your postal address so the prize can be shipped out immediately when the contest is over. (Sorry, this giveaway is only open to folks in the U.S.)
- Only one entry per person allowed. Duplicate emails will be printed and forwarded to an abandoned warehouse.
- The giveaway will end Monday, July 26th 2010 (10:00 PM U.S Central time). The winner will be selected at random, notified and announced shortly thereafter.