John Joseph Adams has just launched the website companion for his new zombie anthology, The Living Dead 2. Like the websites done for his previous anthologies, the site is incredibly comprehensive, offering tons of supplemental and related material.
For starters, you can view the hi-res cover image featuring David Palumbo‘s awesome artwork, the first of many upcoming contributing author interviews, Adams’ introduction to the anthology, and the Table of Contents (with links to each story’s intro).
Not enough? How about this juicy selection of free fiction stories and pointers (also available as an eBook sampler):
- “The Skull-Faced City” by David Barr Kirtley
- “And the Next, and the Next” by Genevieve Valentine
- “Flotsam & Jetsam” by Carrie Ryan
- “Mouja” by Matt London
- “Who We Used to Be” by David Moody
- “The Days of Flaming Motorcycles” by Catherynne M. Valente [external link]
- “Obedience” by Brenna Yovanoff [external link]
- “Rural Dead” by Bret Hammond [external link]