The SF Signal Podcast (Episode 030): Cat Valente, Chris Roberson, Allison Baker & Alan Beatts on What the Borders Bankruptcy Means for Brick and Mortar Bookstores
Episode 30 of the SF Signal Podcast features the 2nd of our new, monthly mega-panels. We’ve invited some very special guests to weigh in on the state of the brick and mortar bookstores in the wake of the Borders bankruptcy and their scheduled closings of 200 stores nationwide.
Additionally, we ask:
- Is the emerging ebook market the final death toll to the local bookstore?
- As more people adopt ereaders, what can booksellers do to encourage traffic into book stores to purchase physical copies?
Our virtual convention panel includes:
- Author Cat Valente
- Borderlands Bookstore owner Alan Beatts
- Author/Publisher Chris Roberson
- Publisher Allison Baker
- Patrick Hester (Moderator)
Tell us what you think – leave us a voicemail — it’s free!
Can’t see the widget above? That’s okay – just call 720-277-9082 or shoot us an email at: email@example.com
Filed under: Podcast
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!