The New York Asian Film Festival (official site coming very soon, 2010 site here) is once again setting up shop in New York City this year, from July 1st through July 14th. Once again SF Signal has tickets to the event and two lucky SF Signal readers, and a friend will be able to attend the movie of their choice. Here’s how to enter:
- Send an email to contest (at) sfsignal (dot) com, subject ‘NYAFF‘.
- Please send in the body of the email your name and the movie you’d like to see. See the movie descriptions and schedule to help you decide.
- Be sure you will be in New York City on the date and time you select. The tickets will be help at the Film Society Lincoln Center box office. They will be picked up prior to the movie’s showing.
- We have two pairs of tickets to give away so anyone who will be in New York City during the festival can enter!
- The contest will end on Sunday, June 26th, 10pm CT.
For SF fans, the live action Gantz movies look to offer up some tasty Japanese SF fun. I’d really like to see them. I’ve seen Battle Royale and, while the movie is pretty good, the book is much better (stop me if you’ve heard that before).