SF Tidbits for 7/29/11
- Locus interviews Kelley Armstrong.
- Patty Jansen interviews Jodi Cleghorn.
- Morrigan Books interviews Rob Hood.
- John Scalzi’s The Big Idea: Steven R. Boyett.
- Chuck Wendig interviews Adam Christopher.
- Geek’s Guide to the Galaxy interviews Daniel H. Wilson (podcast).
- Suvudu (Matt Staggs) interviews Kirsten Imani Kasai.
- Suvudu chat with Christopher Golden and Tim Lebbon.
- Grasping for the Wind (Bryan Thomas Schmidt) interviews Andrew
- Innsmouth Free Press interviews Kirsty Greenwood.
- Sakyo Komatsu, RIP.
- Now recruiting – new member of the Angry Robot team wanted.
- To promote Greg Egan’s new book Clockwork Rocket, Night
Shade Books is giving away Greg Egan’s Zendegi eBook for free
Winners of the Scifi Trivia Giveaway have been announced. This was sponsored
by Pyr and hosted by Adventures in SciFi
Publishing, I Should be Writing
and SF Signal.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on The Business Rusch: Deal Breakers.
- Stroppy Author on Putting all our eggs in the digital basket.
- Andrew Wheeler on Hugo Thoughts: The Big One.
- Clarion Blog (Chris Doty) on Spec Tech: Conlanging 4 — Verbs and Basic Clauses.
- Irresistible Targets on Joanna Russ: The Independent Obituary.
- BBC News asks What
should spaceships look like?[via Paul Di Filippo]
- Sci-Fi Fan Letter reviews The
- Jamie Todd Rubin offers Tips
for self-publishing from a self-publishing skeptic.
- Marty Halpern on Alien
ContactAnthology: “The First Contact with the Gorgonids” by Ursula K.
- Frederik Pohl on My
Life as Book Editor for Popular Science.
More Fun Stuff
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!