GIVEAWAY: Win a Copy of ‘Den of Thieves’ by David Chandler
Courtesy of the Harper Voyager, SF Signal has 3 copies of Den of Thieves by David Chandler (the first book in The Ancient Blades Trilogy) to give away to 3 lucky SF Signal readers! In his alter-ego as David Wellington, the author writes critically acclaimed and popular horror novels and was one of the co-authors of the New York Times bestseller Marvel Zombies Return.
Here’s the book description for Den of Thieves:
Born and raised in the squalid depths of the Free City of Ness, Malden became a thief by necessity. Now he must pay a fortune to join the criminal operation of Cutbill, lord of the underworld–and one does not refuse the master…and live.
The coronet of the Burgrave would fulfill Malden’s obligations, though it is guarded by hungry demons that would tear the soul from any interloper. But the desperate endeavor leads to a more terrible destiny, as Malden, an outlaw knight, and an ensorcelled lady must face the most terrifying evil in the land.
And here’s how you can get it…
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Den of Thieves‘.
- In the email, include your mailing address so the book may be shipped as soon as possible. (Sorry, this is only open to residents of the U.S.)
- Only one entry per person allowed. Duplicate entries will dispensed to the squalid depths of the Free City of Ness. If you’ve won something from us in the past, please give others a chance.
- The giveaway will end Friday, October 7th, 2011 (10:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter. Winners will receive the book directly from the publisher.
Filed under: Contest
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!