SF Tidbits for 9/24/11
- Locus Online interviews Alex Bledsoe (excerpt).
- The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction interviews Chris DeVito.
- SFX interviews Alan Tudyk.
- Sci-Fi Fan Letter interviews Patrick A. Vanner.
- Grady Hendrix interviews Elizabeth Hand and Paul Park about Jobs from Hell.
- A Collection of Dan Abnett videos.
- An experiment purports to show that subatomic particles can travel faster than light.
- Neil Armstrong calls U.S. space program ‘embarrassing’.
- Artists use technology to remaster classics. [via Paul Di Filippo]
- Coming soon: The Martian Alliance 1: The Royal Scam by Gini Koch.
- Darren Turpin joins Angry Robot Books.
- ‘Star Wars’ breaks Blu-ray sales records.
- The New York Review of Science Fiction Readings presents Clay & Susan Griffith (Vampire Empire), Tuesday, October 4, at The SoHo Gallery for Digital Art in NYC.
- Kendare Blake on Researching The Dead.
- Omnivoracious on Halo: More Than A Video Game.
- A. Lee Martinez is having Random Thoughts.
- Athena Andreadis on Blog Archive » High Frontiers and Cheap Snarks.
- The Barnes & Noble Review on We Others: New and Selected Stories. [via Paul Di Filippo]
- Strange Horizons (Karen Burnham) reviews Redwood and Wilfire by Andrea Hairston and Galore by Michael Crummey.
- Sci-Fi Fan Letter (Jessica Strider) reviews The Declaration by Gemma Malley.
- Topless Robot lists The 11 Greatest and Nerdiest Fictional Bands.
- TechRepublic (Jay Garmon) lists The five worst Star Trek: The Next Generation episodes EVER!.
More Fun Stuff
- Del Rey Spectra 50 Page Fridays: Lord of Souls by Greg Keyes.
- Ellen Datlow’s Photos from the September 21st KGB reading with Andy Duncan and Michael Swanwick.
- Video from Fractal’11: ”Kurt Vonnegut is my copilot” by Andrés Felipe Solano.
- Divine: The Series is storytelling for the smartphone generation.
- ShadowBytes Webcomic: Squirrel!
Filed under: Tidbits
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!