In episode 87 of the SF Signal Podcast, Patrick Hester asks our irregulars to call in and answer the question: Do you like to be scared?
- From Goosebumps and Spooksville to Weaveworld and Pet Sematary, we love to be scared when we read – or do we?
- Do you, personally, like to be scared?
- If you know a book is characterized as horror – will you pick it up?
- Have you ever picked up a book and enjoyed it without realizing it was a horror novel? If yes, which book(s)/author?
- Have you ever put a book down (or hid it in the freezer) because you realized what it was (horror)?
- If you are a fan of horror – who is your favorite author and what is your favorite book?
This week’s panel:
This episode features a pair of New Author Spotlights by Jessica Strider.
© 2011 SFSignal.com
Featuring original music by John Anealio
Tell us what you think – leave us a voicemail!
Can’t see the widget above? That’s okay – just call 720-277-9082 or shoot us an email at: email@example.com