GIVEAWAY: ‘A Wrinkle in Time’ by Madeleine L’Engle 50th Anniversary Edition!
It’s hard to believe but Madeleine L’Engle’s classic story, A Wrinkle in Time, was first published 50 years ago in 1962 and won the Newbery Medal in 1963. Thanks to Big Honcho Media, one lucky SF Signal reader will have the opportunity to win the 50th Anniversary Edition of the book along with a $50 Visa gift card!
The 50th Anniversary Commemorative edition features:
- Frontispiece photo*†
- Photo scrapbook with approximately 10 photos*†
- Manuscript pages*†
- Letter from 1963 Caldecott winner, Ezra Jack Keats*†
- New introduction by Katherine Paterson, US National Ambassador for Young People’s Literature †
- New afterword by Madeleine L’Engle’s granddaughter Charlotte Voiklis including six never-before-seen photos †
- Murry-O’Keefe family tree with new artwork †
- Madeleine L’Engle’s Newbery acceptance speech
† never previously published
Plus, of course, the story of Meg and Charles Wallace’s first adventure.
If you have a Facebook account, you can visit the book’s Facebook page for more information.
If you’d like a chance to win this prize, follow these steps:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Wrinkle‘
- In the email, include your mailing address so the book may be shipped as soon as possible. (This giveaway is only open to residents of the U.S. and Canada.)
- Only one entry per person allowed. Duplicate entries will be ignored. If you’ve won something from us in the past, please give others a chance. Please adhere to the geographical restrictions listed above.
- The giveaway will end Friday, Feb. 10th, 2012 (10:00 PM U.S Central time). The winner will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.
Tagged with: Giveaway
Filed under: Contest
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!