Hugo Voting is Now Open
The more important thing to note is that SF Signal would not happen at all if it weren’t for the outstanding work of our wonderful contributors, many of whom are eligible for the fan writer category:
- Karen Burnham – In 2011, she reviewed for SF Signal, Strange Horizons, and Salon Futura, and published a a science article at Clarkesworld for variety. She also edits the Locus Roundtable blog and the associated podcast.
- Fabio Fernandes – Author, journalist, blogger and SF Signal contributor, which includes his eLibris column.
- Patrick Hester – Author, Blogger & Podcasting dude who contributes to SF Signal, FunctionalNerds.com & ATFMB.com.
- Derek Austin Johnson – Derek (@daj42 on Twitter) writes a film column for SF Site, film reviews for SF Signal and also contributes to Revolution SF. He lives in Central Texas with the Goddess.
- Andrew Liptak – In addition to SF Signal, Andrew has contributed to Tor.com, io9, Lightspeed Magazine and his own blog.
- Aidan Moher – In addition to writing for SF Signal, Aidan also edits A Dribble of Ink and has contributed to Tor.com
- Jamie Todd Rubin – science fiction writer and blogger with The Wayward Time Traveler column for SF Signal. He vacations frequently in the Golden Age of science fiction.
- Matthew Sanborn Smith – Matthew Sanborn Smith’s work has appeared at SF Signal, Tor.com and StarShipSofa. His podcast is Beware the Hairy Mango.
- Lisa Paitz Spindler – Lisa is the sf author behind the Danger Gal Blog in addition to her contributions at SF Signal.
- John H. Stevens (formerly Ginsberg-Stevens) – Weekly SF Signal columnist (The Bellowing Ogre), blogger, freelance reviewer, and itinerant wordscribbler.
- Jessica Strider – Jessica is a blogger, bookseller and avid reader.
- Charles Tan – Blogs at Bibliophile Stalker and is a contributor to SF Signal, The World SF Blog and The Shirley Jackson Awards blog.
- Paul Weimer – In addition to SF Signal, Paul’s work can be found at Functional Nerds.
- John DeNardo (That’s me!) – In addition to editing and writing for SF Signal, I have also contributed to the AMC TV blog and the Kirkus Reviews blog.
Tagged with: Hugo
Filed under: Awards
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!