Here’s the description:
“‘And Baby Makes Five” portrays a mother trying to decide which of her newborn twins to have killed.”
Imagine a world where the government controls the population growth and the environmental resources through an insane and cynical mechanism of compensation. Offenders are treated as criminals, used in community services or worse, depending on the severity of the transgressions.
A young mother is forced to choose which of her newborn twins to sacrifice: the risk of pain is unimaginable.
“Daniel Pearlman’s stories are perfectly-crafted gems … wry and wise, funny and sad—impossibly, all at the same time.” [Jack Dann, Nebula and World Fantasy Award winner]
“A single story by Daniel Pearlman signals the world that here’s a rare and wonderful talent.” [Joe R. Lansdale]
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘And Baby Makes Five‘
- In the email, include your desired eBook format: ePub or mobi.
- Anyone may enter, but please, only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be handed over to the Population Control Division. If you’ve won something from us in the past, please give someone else a chance.
- The giveaway will end Monday, February 27th, 2012 (09:00 PM U.S Central time). The winner will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.
(If your luck is like mine, maybe you don’t want to take your chances. if not, you can buy this And Baby Makes Five for $0.99 until February, 25!)