TOC: The Enormous Book of Uncanny Creatures
- “I Have No Robot Zombie Vampire Ninja Unicorns and I Must Scream” by Reggie Sterd Trademark
- “Fender’s Game: Wasted Days, Wasted Nights” by Tony Orlando Calrissian
- “The Three Gymkata of Palmer Eldritch” by Lee O. Tard
- “The Nine Billion Names of Mod Squad” by Peter Julian Linc
- “Night Mare at 3×10^5 Nanometers” by Bill Um Shatnur
- “Rukhbeak’s Statio” by Rob Silvermountain
- “A Meeting with Mechamedusa” by Author See Clerk
- “The Bagel Apocalypse Codices” by Chuck Roast
- “Flameless, an Alex Biscotti Story” by Shale Derringer
With this inaugural publication, the SF Signal Irregular Press endeavored to create a multi-volume, shared-world, cross-platform SF/F e-book megathology. Any genre trope was accepted, but we specifically looked for the elements of all successful books: pirates, ninjas, vampires, zeppelins and zombies. Book ships with special collector’s edition bagel pack.
Submissions will soon open for a roleplaying game supplement to TEBOUC. We are specifically looking to expand the mythos of the leprechaun vampire hunters, psychic robot werewolves and the uber-evil My Little Ponies.
Tagged with: ninjas
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!