WINNERS: 2012 Locus Awards
Locus Online has announced the winners of the 2012 Locus Awards.
- SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL: Embassytown, China Miéville (Del Rey; Macmillan)
- FANTASY NOVEL: A Dance with Dragons, George R.R. Martin (Bantam; Harper Voyager UK)
- FIRST NOVEL: The Night Circus, Erin Morgenstern (Doubleday)
- YOUNG ADULT BOOK: The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making, Catherynne M. Valente (Feiwel and Friends)
- NOVELLA: Silently and Very Fast, Catherynne M. Valente (WSFA)
- NOVELETTE: “White Lines on a Green Field”, Catherynne M. Valente (Subterranean Fall ’11)
- SHORT STORY: “The Case of Death and Honey”, Neil Gaiman (A Study in Sherlock)
- ANTHOLOGY: The Year’s Best Science Fiction: Twenty-eighth Annual Collection, Gardner Dozois, ed. (St. Martin’s Griffin)
- COLLECTION: The Bible Repairman and Other Stories, Tim Powers (Tachyon)
- NON-FICTION: Evaporating Genres: Essays on Fantastic Literature, Gary K. Wolfe (Wesleyan)
- ART BOOKS: Spectrum 18: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art, Cathy Fenner & Arnie Fenner (Underwood)
- ARTIST: Shaun Tan
- EDITOR: Ellen Datlow
- MAGAZINE: Asimov’s
- PUBLISHER: Tor
Congratulations to all the winners!
Tagged with: Locus Awards
Filed under: Awards
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!