BOOK GIVEAWAY: Win A Copy of ‘The Thackery T. Lambshead Cabinet of Curiosities’ Edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
Here’s the description:
The death of Dr. Thackery T. Lambshead in 2003 at his house in Wimpering-on-the-Brook, England, revealed an astonishing discovery: the remains of a remarkable cabinet of curiosities.
A carefully selected group of popular artists and acclaimed, bestselling fantasy authors has been assembled to bring Dr. Lambshead’s cabinet of curiosities to life. Including contributions from Alan Moore, Lev Grossman, Mike Mignola, China MiÉville, Cherie Priest, Carrie Vaughn, Greg Broadmore, Naomi Novik, Garth Nix, Michael Moorcock , Holly Black, Jeffrey Ford, Ted Chiang, and many more.
And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Cabinet of Curiosities‘
- This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada.
- In the email, please provide your mailing address so the book can be mailed as soon as possible. (The winning addresses are forwarded to the publisher who will mail it to you. All other address info is purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Only one entry per person please. Duplicate entries will be put in the “cabinet of spam”. If you’ve won something from us in the past, please give someone else a chance.
- The giveaway will end Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 (09:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.
Filed under: Contest
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!