Courtesy of American Fantasy Press, SF Signal has 2 copies of Mike Resnick’s new novel Stalking the Zombie (signed by the author and the cover artist, Douglas Klauba) to give away to 2 lucky SF Signal readers!
What’s it about? Here’s the synopsis:
The collected short stories of detective John J. Mallory, the hero of Resnick’s Stalking The Unicorn, Stalking The Vampire and Stalking The Dragon. Eight, hilarious tales of a hard-boiled detective from our world, unhappily stranded in a Manhattan filled with trolls, pink elephants, a blue-nosed reindeer, powerful demons and more. The title story appears here for the first time.
Here’s the table of contents:
- “Post Time in Pink”
- “The Blue-Nosed Reindeer”
- “Card Shark”
- “The Chinese Sandman”
- “The Amorous Broom”
- “The Long and Short of It”
- “Shell Game”
- “Stalking the Zombie”
…And here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Stalking the Zombie‘
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S.
- In the email, please provide your mailing address so the book can be mailed as soon as possible. (The winning addresses are forwarded to the publisher who will mail it to you. All other address info is purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Only one entry per person please. Duplicate entries will be hard-boiled and stranded in an alternate Manhattan. If you’ve won something from us in the past, please give someone else a chance. (You know who you are!)
- The giveaway will end Wednesday, September 19, 2012 (09:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.