TOC: Apex Magazine #40 (September 2012)
The Hugo-nominated Apex Magazine (edited by the multi-Hugo Award-winning Lynne M. Thomas) has posted the table of contents for the September 2012 issue (with cover art by Julie Dillon):
- “During the Pause” by Adam-Troy Castro
- “Sexagesimal” by Katharine E.K. Duckett
- “Sacrifice” by Jennifer Pelland
- “Sonny Liston Takes the Fall” by Elizabeth Bear
- Editorial: Blood on Vellum by Lynne M. Thomas
- Al Snow’s Advice for SF Writers by Peter M. Ball
- An Interview with Adam-Troy Castro by Maggie Slater
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!