GIVEAWAY: Win a Copy of “After: Nineteen Stories of Apocalypse and Dystopia” Edited by Ellen Datlow & Terri Windling
This anthology has a spectacular lineup on authors.
Here’s the description
If the melt-down, flood, plague, the third World War, new Ice Age, Rapture, alien invasion, clamp-down, meteor, or something else entirely hit today, what would tomorrow look like? Some of the biggest names in YA and adult literature answer that very question in this short story anthology, each story exploring the lives of teen protagonists raised in catastrophe’s wake—whether set in the days after the change, or decades far in the future.
New York Times bestselling authors Gregory Maguire, Garth Nix, Susan Beth Pfeffer, Carrie Ryan, Beth Revis, and Jane Yolen are among the many popular and award-winning storytellers lending their talents to this original and spellbinding anthology.
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘AFTER‘
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is only open to residents of the U.S. and Canada.
- In the email, please provide your mailing address so the book can be mailed as soon as possible. (The winning addresses are forwarded to the publisher who will mail it to you. All other address info is purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Only one entry per person please. Duplicate entries will laughed at. If you’ve won something from us in the past, please give someone else a chance. (You know who you are!)
- The giveaway will end Tuesday, October 23, 2012 (09:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.
Filed under: Contest
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!