GIVEAWAY: Win a Copy of Paula Guran’s Awesome New Anthology “Season of Wonder”!
Here’s the book description:
Wonders abound with the winter holidays. Yuletide brings marvels and miracles both fantastic and scientific. Christmas spirits can bring haunting holidays, seasonal songs might be sung by unearthly choirs, and magical celebrations are the norm during this very special time of the year. The best stories from many realms of fantasy and a multitude of future universes, gift-wrapped in one spectacular treasury of wintertime wonder.
And here’s the awesome lineup
- “The Best Christmas Ever” by James Patrick Kelly
- “Go Toward the Light” by Harlan Ellison
- “If Dragon’s Mass Eve Be Cold and Clear” by Ken Scholes
- “Pal o’ Mine” by Charles de Lint
- “The Nutcracker Coup” by Janet Kagan
- “How the Bishop Sailed to Inniskeen” by Gene Wolfe
- “Dulce Domum” by Ellen Kushner
- “Julian: A Christmas Story” by Robert Charles Wilson
- “Loop” by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- “The Christmas Witch” by M. Rickert
- “Wise Men” by Orson Scott Card
- “The Night Things Changed” by Dana Cameron
- “Home for Christmas” by Nina Kiriki Hoffman
- “A Christmas Story” by Sarban
- “A Woman’s Best Friend” by Robert Reed
- “Christmas at Hostage Canyon” by James Stoddard
- “The Winter Solstice” by Von Jocks
- “Newsletter” by Connie Willis
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
- Send an email to contest at sfsignal dot com. (That’s us).
- In the subject line, enter ‘Season of Wonder‘
- Geographic restrictions: This giveaway is only open to residents of the U.S. and Canada.
- In the email, please provide your mailing address so the books can be mailed as soon as possible. (The winning addresses are forwarded to the publisher who will mail it to you. All other address info is purged once the giveaway ends.)
- Only one entry per person please. Duplicate entries will be handed over to the nearest wicked stepmother. If you’ve won something from us in the past, please give someone else a chance. (You know who you are! We do, too!)
- The giveaway will end Thursday, November 22, 2012 (9:00 PM U.S Central time). The winners will be selected at random, notified, and announced shortly thereafter.
Filed under: Contest
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!