TOC: Apex Magazine #42 (November 2012)
- “Erzulie Dantor” by Tim Susman
- “Splinter” by Shira Lipkin
- “The Glutton: A Goxhat Accounting Chant” by Eleanor Arnason
- “Sprig” by Alex Bledsoe
- “Blood on Vellum: Notes from the Editor-in-Chief” by Lynne M. Thomas
- “The 21st Century SF/F Professional at Conventions” by Lynne M. Thomas
- “Behind the Convention Curtain: Programming” by Steven H Silver
- “An Interview with Alex Bledsoe” by Maggie Slater
Apex Magazine is free for all to read at http://apex-magazine.com, and also available as a paid subscription on various electronic devices.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!