Editor John Joseph Adams has launched the website companion for his upcoming (February 2013) anthology Oz Reimagined.
Here’s what the anthology is about:
When L. Frank Baum introduced Dorothy and friends to the American public in 1900, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz became an instant, bestselling hit. Today the whimsical tale remains a cultural phenomenon that continues to spawn wildly popular books, movies, and musicals. Now, editors John Joseph Adams and Douglas Cohen have brought together leading fantasy writers such as Orson Scott Card and Seanan McGuire to create the ultimate anthology for Oz fans—and, really, any reader with an appetite for richly imagined worlds.
Like John’s previous anthology websites, the site for Oz Reimagined is loaded with tons of great stuff, like:
For the terminally impatient, here’s the table of contents:
- “The Great Zeppelin Heist of Oz” by Rae Carson & C.C. Finlay
- “Emeralds to Emeralds, Dust to Dust” by Seanan McGuire
- “Lost Girls of Oz” by Theodora Goss
- “The Boy Detective of Oz: An Otherland Story” by Tad Williams
- “Dorothy Dreams” by Simon R. Green
- “Dead Blue” by David Farland
- “One Flew Over the Rainbow” by Robin Wasserman
- “The Veiled Shanghai” by Ken Liu
- “Beyond the Naked Eye” by Rachel Swirsky
- “A Tornado of Dorothys” by Kat Howard
- “Blown Away” by Jane Yolen
- “City So Bright” by Dale Bailey
- “Off to See the Emperor” by Orson Scott Card
- “A Meeting in Oz” by Jeffrey Ford
- “The Cobbler of Oz” by Jonathan Maberry
So stop by the website and and check out the rest of the goodies!